SACS Aerospace GmbH take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We handle your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. Our website can be used in the main without providing any personal details. Insofar as any personal details are collected on our pages (e.g. name, postal address or e-mail addresses), this is, as far as possible, always done on a voluntary basis. These details will not be passed on to any third party without your explicit consent. We draw your attention to the fact that online data transfer (e.g. in communication by e-mail) can have security loopholes. Total protection of data from access by third parties is not possible.
Name and address of the party responsible for the data processing
The party responsible pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection character is:
SACS Aerospace GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 7485 97722-100
Fax: +49 7485 97722-109
In order to make visiting our website appealing and to facilitate the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on a number of different pages. These are small text files that get stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use get deleted after your browser session ends, i.e. after you close your browser (these are called session cookies). Other cookies (persistent cookies) remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third-party providers) to recognise your browser again when you next visit. Once cookies have been placed on your device, they collect and process (within a bespoke scope) certain user information, such as browser and location data and your IP address. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a set length of time, which can vary from cookie to cookie.
The purpose of some cookies is to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the content of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). Insofar as the data processed by any individual cookies implemented by us includes personal data, the processing occurs as per Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR either through execution of the contract or as per Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR for the protection of our legitimate interest in the best possible functionality of the website and to make visiting the site customer-friendly and efficient.
In some circumstances we work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. To this end, when you visit our website we will save partner companies' cookies (third-party cookies) for such situations on your hard drive in addition to our own. For when we work with such aforementioned advertising partners, the paragraphs below provide you with specific, separate information on how such cookies are used and what data they collect.
Server log files
The sites' provider automatically collects and saves items of information to so-called server log files, which your browser automatically sends to us. These are:
• Browser type and version
• Your operating system
• Referrer URL
• Host name of the accessing computer
• Date and time of the server request
• Volume of data sent in bytes
• Your IP address (where applicable in anonymised form)
These pieces of data cannot be attributed to specific people. This data is not merged with any other data sources. The processing takes place pursuant to Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality or our website. The data is not passed on nor used in any other way. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of any specific indications of illegal use.
Please note that you can set up your browser so that you are informed about the placement of cookies and are able to decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept them. Or you can decline to accept them in specific cases or as a blanket rule. Every browser manages cookie settings in different ways. This is described in the browser's help menu, which explains to you how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers via the following links:
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, our website's functionality may be limited.
Whenever you contact us by e-mail, phone or fax, your enquiry, including all personal details arising from it (name, substance of the enquiry, etc.) are saved and processed for the purpose of dealing with the issue you raised. We will not pass on such data without your consent. If you enquiry is in connection with the fulfilment of a contract or is necessary for the execution of contractual measures, the processing of this data is done on the basis of Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR. In all other cases the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6.1.a of the GDPR) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective handling of enquires directed to us. The data sent to us via contact enquiries remains with us until you request its deletion, you revoke your consent to it being held or the purpose for which it was being held no longer applies (e.g. after the processing of your enquiry has been completed). Mandatory statutory provisions – especially statutory periods of retention – remain unaffected.
Data processing for handling orders
To process your order we work with services providers who assist us with all or some aspects of executing contracts entered into with us. Whenever you enter into a contract with us for the provision of a service or delivery of goods, your personal data is never used without your specific consent in any way other than in the ways required for providing the service or executing the contract. These include in particular passing on your data to transport companies, credit companies or other support services used for providing the service or executing the contract.
The personal data that we collect is passed on in the course of processing the contract, for example, to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, to such extent as is required for delivering the goods. In the course of processing payment we pass on your payment data to the contracted bank to such extent as is necessary for processing the payment. The legal basis for passing on the data here is Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR.
We release customer account information and personal details about customers if we are legally obliged to do so and if passing on such data in this way is necessary in order to enforce our general terms and conditions or any other agreements or to protect our rights and/or the rights of our customers and/or of third parties.
Use of Google Maps
We use on our site the components of 'Google Maps', a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as 'Google'.
Each time the components of 'Google Maps' are accessed, Google places a cookie on your device in order to process user settings and data when displaying the page on which the 'Google Maps' components are integrated. Generally this cookie does not get deleted by closing the browser. Rather it expires after a set time, unless you manually delete it earlier.
Use of the Google Maps' functions requires the saving of your IP address. This information is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. The operator of this website has no influence over this data transfer.
Google Maps is used in the interest of presenting our online offerings in an appealing way and of making it easy to locate the places we mention on our website. This represents a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR.
If you do not agree to this processing of your data, it is possible to disable the 'Google Maps' service and in this way to prevent the transfer of data to Google. To do this you need to disable the Java script function in your browser. We would advise you, however, that if you do this, you will have only restricted use of 'Google Maps' or may not be able to use the service at all.
Your use of 'Google Maps' and of the information obtained via 'Google Maps' is governed by the Google conditions of use
and the additional terms and conditions for 'Google Maps
Registration / Login area
The person concerned is able to register on the website of the party responsible for the processing by entering a user name and password. Which data is sent in this process to the party responsible for the processing is dependent on the respective input screen used for registering. The data entered by the person concerned is collected and stored solely for internal use at the premises of the party responsible for the processing and for our own purposes. The party responsible for the processing can have the data passed on to one or more commissioned processors who likewise utilise the data solely for an internal use attributable to the party responsible for the processing.
As a result of registering on the website of the party responsible for the processing the IP address issued by the Internet service provider (ISP) of the person concerned, the date and the time of the registration are also saved. This data is stored because it is only in this way that abuse of our services can be prevented and because this data can, if the need arises, enable any crimes committed to be cleared up. The storing of this data is therefore necessary to safeguard the party responsible for the processing. This data is never passed on to any third party unless there is a legal obligation to do so or it aids the prosecution of crime.
The registration of the person concerned by voluntarily providing personal data enables the party responsible for the processing to offer the person concerned content or services that due to the nature of the matter can be offered only to registered users. The registration and issue of login details (user name and password) is not done via the options offered on this site. Registered users are able at any time to amend the personal data entered at the time of registration or to have this completely deleted from the database of the party responsible for the processing.
The party responsible for the processing will provide the person concerned at any time with information about what personal details relating to them have been stored. Further the party responsible for the processing will correct or delete the personal data at the request or instruction of the person concerned as long as no legal duty of retention prevents this from being done.
Rights of the affected person
The applicable data protection legislation grants you comprehensive affected person's rights (information and intervention rights) against the party responsible in respect of the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
• Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR: You have a right in particular to know about personal data of yours that is processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data is or has been disclosed, the planned length of storage and/or the criteria for determining this, the existence of your right to correction, to deletion, to restricting the processing, to objecting to the processing and to lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us from you, the existence of any automated decision-making inclusive of profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved, the consequences as they affect you and the intended effects of any such processing, plus your right to be informed of what guarantees exist pursuant to Art. 46 of the GDPR in the event of your data being forwarded to other countries;
• Right to correction pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR: You have a right to prompt correction of any incorrect data relating to you and/or to additions being made to fill in any gaps in your data stored on our servers;
• Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR: You have the right to demand deletion of your personal data if the prerequisites of Art. 17.1 of the GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in certain situations, especially in situations where the processing of the data is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;• Right to have processing restricted pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR: You have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted while the errors that you claim there to be in your data are checked, if you decline to have your data deleted due to prohibited data processing and instead demand that the processing of your data be restricted, if you need your data for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, after we no longer need this data following achievement of our purpose, or if you have raised an objection due to your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been established that our legitimate reasons carry more weight;
• Right to have others notified pursuant to Art. 19 of the GDPR: If you have asserted with the party responsible your right to correction, deletion or restriction of the processing, the latter must inform all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or of the restriction of the processing unless to do so proves impossible or involves a disproportionate outlay. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
• Right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR: You have the right to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard, machine-readable format or to demand that it be sent to another responsible party if this is technically feasible;
• Right to revoke given consents pursuant to Art. 7.3 of the GDPR: You have the right to revoke at any time, with immediate future effect, any previously given consent to the processing of data. In the event of revocation, we shall immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be legally supported on the basis of processing without consent. Revoking consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing done on the basis of the consent up until the point that it was revoked;
• Right to make a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR: If you are of the view that the processing of the personal data relating to you is in breach of the GDPR, you have the right - regardless of any other regulatory or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, especially in the Member State in which your place of residence, your place of work or the place where the supposed breach occurred is located.
For reasons of security and to protect the transfer of confidential content, such as the enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses a form of SSL encryption. You can tell that a connection is encrypted by your browser's address bar changing from "http://" to "https://" and by the key icon in the browser bar. With the SSL encryption activated the data that you send to us cannot be read by any third parties.
Right to information, deletion and blocking
You have at all times the right to cost-free information about your saved personal data, its origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing, plus a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time about this and any other matters relating to personal data via the address given in the Legal section.
If you have any questions that this data protection declaration was not able to answer or any questions relating to the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us at any time via the following address:
SACS Aerospace GmbH
Datenschutzbeauftragter: Steffen Wacker
Phone: +49 (0) 7485 97722-100
Fax: +49 7485 97722-109
We take a wide range of security measures as per Art. 32 of the GDPR (technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data. Should you contact us by e-mail, please be advised that the confidentiality of the information you send is not guaranteed. It is possible that third parties may be able to see the content of the e-mails. We therefore recommend that you send any confidential information to us by post.
Rejection of advertising mails
We herewithdeny consent for the contact details published on this website as part of ourlegal requirements to be used for sending us any advertising or otherinformation that we have not specifically requested. We explicitly reserve theright to take legal steps if any unsolicited advertising information is sent tous, for example in the form of spam e-mails.
Right to object
If, having weighed up the differing interests, we process your personal data on the basis of our predominant, legitimate interest, you have the right at any time for any reasons arising from your particular situation to raise an objection to this processing effective from that point forth.If you make use of your right to object, we will end the processing of the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can show compelling, legitimate grounds for said processing that outweigh your interests, basic rights and basic freedoms or if the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.If we process your personal data in order to conduct direct mail advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purposes of such advertising. You can exercise your right to object as described above.If you make use of your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct advertising purposes.
The length of time for which personal data is stored
The length of time for which personal data is stored is determined by the prevailing statutory period of data retention (e.g. as per commercial and fiscal legislation). After expiry of the due period the data concerned is routinely deleted as long as it is no longer needed for fulfilling the contract or prospecting for business and/or there remains no legitimate interest on our part in continuing to store it.
Updating the data protection declaration
If SACS Aerospace GmbH introduces new products or services, Internet procedures change or advances are made in Internet and IT security technology, this data protection declaration will be updated. We will publish the changes here.